How to Make a Reservation
Note: These instructions are only for multi-day trip reservations. Please refer to One Day Kayak Adventures for reservation information for both guided and unguided day trips in Bartlett Cove.
Advanced reservations are necessary; frequently during the summer months, the camper transport vessel as well as the kayak rentals are full. Drop off and pick up reservations must be prepaid in full. We can generally change the dates without penalty if we have sufficient notice. Your camper drop off/pick up tickets will serve as your trip deposit. If you plan on kayaking without camper vessel transportation, you may reserve your kayak by sending us a deposit of one-half the total kayak rental cost.
To Make a Glacier Bay Kayak Trip Reservation Our clients have told us these are the easiest steps-- and the right sequence!-- for arranging all the details for their Glacier Bay kayak trip.
2. Make your airline reservations to Juneau. Decide on your airplane or ferry itinerary to and from Gustavus. See Getting Here. We can make your air taxi reservations as part of your overall reservation with us. Please email us for current scheduled departure times and fares for flights between Haines, Skagway or Juneau and Gustavus.
3. Go to the Kayak Trip Reservation Form. Fill it out completely with the names of everyone in your party, your drop off/pick up dates, and any flight or Glacier Bay Lodge room reservations you desire.
4. To confirm your "penciled" kayak reservation, we ask you to submit the secure online reservation form with visa/mc prepayment for any reservations we are making for you. If you wish to pay by personal check, print off the reservation form and send it to us with full payment for your reservations. We can also take credit card information by phone. You will receive by e-mail a friendly confirmation letter with a receipt, outline of your itinerary, and other helpful information. Please specify if you wish your confirmation sent by U.S. Postal Service.
5. If we are making air taxi flight reservations for you, we will email your flight voucher(s) to their office so that your check-in will be anticipated and prepaid. We will hold your camper/kayak transportation voucher here for your arrival.
6. If you plan on kayaking without a camper boat drop-off/pick-up, or any air taxi reservations, follow the same steps as above, except instead of sending us transportation pre-payment, send us a deposit of one-half the total kayak rental cost. You may pay the final amount due when we meet in Bartlett Cove.